PURAHEALTH / MIND BODY SPIRIT COMPETITION
Win an endota spa ‘ALL DAY SPA PACKAGE’ valued at $550.
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
This Competition is being run at the Purahealth stand at the Mind Body Spirit Festival, Melbourne Convention Centre during the Promotional Period.
- The Competition commences at 10:00am on Friday 18November 2016 and concludes at 7:00pm on Sunday 20 November 2016 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The promoter of this Competition is Purahealth Ltd (ABN 68 609 606 519) purahealth.com.au, firstname.lastname@example.org('Promoter').
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Competition is open to entrants 18 years of age or over, or they must have an appropriate adult complete the entry form for them / of any age.
- One entry, per person over the competition period.
- People may enter the Competition by scanning their Mind Body Spirit entry / registration ticket at the lead scanner located at Purahealth’s stand G05 at the Mind Body Spirit Festival, Melbourne Convention Centre during the stated promotional period, which will automatically enter you into the draw by providingn your name, email address and postcode as provided upon registration to the Mind Body Spirit Festival event in Melbourne 18-20 November 2016.
- The prize consists of 1 x endota spa THE ALL DAY SPA PACKAGE valued at $550 (‘the Prize’). The Prize is subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize.
- The winner of the Competition will be: a. Determined by one randomly selected draw. The draw will take place at 10am on Wednesday 30November 2016 at Purahealth, 52 Tennyson St, Elwood. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by email within two business days of being determined/selected.
- The Prize will be delivered by registered mail and must be signed on receipt.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness or image in the event they are a winner of the Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters or otherwise.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement: